Sunday, February 3, 2019

My Happily Ever After

Image may contain: ZulAfiq Zulkiflee and Noor Shafiqah Isham, people smiling, wedding

Alhamdulillah,
31/3/2018 was the date that i officially became a wife to Muhammad Zulafiq Bin Zulkiflee.
Finally the happiness that I wanted was found.
Even after all the hardships we faced, he was always there for me every step of the way.
He who was patient, accepted my pasts and flaws and for who I was and am.
I thank Allah for making this man my husband.
Honestly, I would never imagined having him in my life especially as my soulmate.
Thank you sayang for always being there for me, through thick and thin. For better and for worse, in sickness and health.
In sha allah I will keep on trying to be the best wife to you, and hoping you to be the same.
It's almost a year since we were officially wedded and I couldn't be happier.
You never ceased to amazed me every day, with your cheeky smile and spontaneous attitude.
It's wrong for me to say that everything is A-okay but at least we have each other to go through all those tough times.
May we be blessed with all the happiness in the world and may Allah ease our journey to Jannah, together every step of the way.
I couldn't ask for a better husband than you, my boo

No comments:

Post a Comment