Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Mr D & Mrs S

I started stalking him again..
And you know what?
Something hit inside my heart
I felt my heart fell
Watching his smile
I remembered the times we spent together, even short
We were just not meant to be
I wanted to be happy for you
But the voice inside my head just had few things to say
“His wife is not that pretty”
“She looks older than him”
“They don’t look good together”
“Why does he look at her like he’s forced to?”
God, what the hell is wrong with you?
You’re happy with your life..your husband is great
Your life is great
What more do you want dude?
However, i pray that you’re happy with her and may your marriage lasts till jannah and be blessed with lil D and S
Side note, his wife’s name is same as mine
Coincidence much? *evil smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment