Sunday, February 3, 2019

Moved On, or Have I?

Related image

Dear Diary, it's been a while. 
Might probably be because i do not have much to say. 
Or simply the fact that what i want to say was not that important. not until now.
Well, here goes.
He's married. D is married.
Dunno exactly how to express my feelings at the moment.
Lost is most definitely one word for it.
But then again, i'm married myself.
So, why is this a problem.
I mean, this is bound to happen eventually.
Without realizing, I began stalking him again.
Just curious on whether he's updated anything on his own SocMed.
Nothing regarding his wedding, at least not yet.
Just like that, I also began going through his old photos on Instagram.
Then, it hit me. I feel absolutely nothing.
Not jealousy, sadness, happiness. Nothing.
That made me realized, I had moved on from him.
He was not a part of my life anymore.
He was not a part of my heart.
He was gone.
And I was eventually free of him, of his presence.
Because I've accepted the fact that we were never meant to be.
It never was.
But, thanks for the memories anyway.
It was great while it lasted.
Now it's time to focus on our own lives.
Separately.
I pray that you'll be happy with you wife and live a long happy life with her until the end of your breath.
I can finally close a chapter of my life with you.
Goodbye forever, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment