Saturday, October 24, 2015

Some People Never Change



sometimes I wonder why or how I actually fell for you..
I mean, u're never faithful..
u have lots of other 'friends' behind my back..
and when I found out your secret u said that I abandoned you..
u felt lonely, bored..
god, what kind a person are you?
attention whore much?
anyways, i'm glad we're not together anymore..
i dunno why i thought u could change..
i was wrong all along..
and the girl u left me for?
she's a bitch..
why?
because she said she's never going back to u and trusting u again after u made her break up with her previous boyfriend..
and what do we have here?
both of u together again?
great, u wanna know something?
u guys deserve each other..
i pray that u guys end up married with each other..
and play around each other's backs..

No comments:

Post a Comment